Seven Things That Cross My Mind A Lot
1. I wonder where I belong. No place truly feels like home to me.
2. If I had a time machine and could go back, maintaining the knowledge I have now, I would do so many things so differently.
3. Eldest niece’s life so far and where she is headed. I wish I could keep her from making the same mistakes her mother made, that I made; she deserves better.
4. Him. In every possible scenario. He is just always on my mind. I love him so much and I wish I could find adequate words to tell him just what he truly means to me but words are not my friend and even if they were, they are all so inadequate when it comes to him and how I feel about him.
5. Why it was him instead of me. It seems like such a mistake, sometimes. (Kind of cryptic I know. Only one person might get what I am referring to. I just don’t feel like going into detail.)
6. If I’ll ever accomplish anything worthwhile before I die.
7. What book I should read next.