Day 1: 10 things I want to say to 10 different people right now.
1. I wish you could see things from my perspective and understand what I keep trying to get through to you. You keep wanting to wait till everything is just right, but there is never going to be such a time. If things are going to happen then you need to just have faith and jump in – otherwise you (and I) will just be waiting forever. I wish you were willing to take the chance.
2. Thank you for loving me even when I am being stupid.
3. Stop being a whiny attention whore and drama queen. Nobody wants to hear it. When you have friends who start calling you “Drama” that should be your sign that you are way too dramatic. All your cryptic, uninformative, self-pitying posts are annoying.
4. You have so much potential. Stop following in your mother’s shadow – you can be so much more than that.
5. Even if everyone else can forgive and forget, I can’t. I still love you but I just don’t want to be around you anymore.
6. The way you talk to/about her makes me feel miserable. You make her your top priority at all times no matter what and it makes me feel like I am a worthless, unwanted failure. I feel like I mean nothing to you, and sincerely doubt that you love me. She takes advantage of you. Everyone can see it but you.
7. I wish you would follow through with the things you say. You keep saying you will help me, and I genuinely need it, but when the time comes you are never there.
8. Thank you for being there for me no matter what.
9. You made your choice. Stay the hell away from him.
10. I really miss you.