1. While many wish they were taller, I actually wish I were a bit shorter than I am. Yeah I am weird, you aren’t really surprised are you?
2. It took me years – YEARS – to learn how to make gravy. Now it is one of the things I make really well.
3. There was a time in my life I thought being a “baton twirler” (majorette) was a viable career choice and it was one I wanted to persue like you wouldn’t believe. I give you permission to laugh but you have to know I was about four years old at the time. 😝
4. I can’t make homemade cinnamon rolls. I have tried no less than a dozen recipes and they have all been abysmal failures. There comes a point when you can no longer blame the recipes but admit that maybe you just suck at making a particular dish.
5. I don’t like talking on the phone. With very few exceptions of those I am closest to, I just really can’t stand it. It borders on being a phobia.
6. My dream home includes a huge kitchen with grocery store style freezers all along a whole wall. I can’t stand trying to dig around in chest freezers for stuff, and firmly believe a grocery store like setup would make life way easier.
7. I can be really fickle about a lot of things, so if something sticks you know it’s special.
8. There is a wonky spot in my left eyebrow, due to a scar resulting from falling off the front porch when I was a kid. Life-long klutz, that’s me.
9. I much prefer carpeting rather than any other flooring options. It is the only one that is soft and warm and comfy.
10. I am planning to get a tattoo once I reach my goal weight. So, hopefully late this year.