10 things I hate:
1. The necessary evil called his job that tears him away from me for 10-12 hours (sometimes more) on a regular basis. Absolutely necessary – but so completely unfair! Time together is precious and I want as much of it as I can possibly get.
2. When we are spending time together and I start to get sleepy. I hate falling asleep and missing out on time with him spent awake making memories and talking and laughing and kissing. Again, necessary but kind of unfair.
3. The utter emptiness I feel when he isn’t with me for an extended length of time.
4. When he is hurting over something. Especially if I can’t do anything to help ease the pain.
5. Those inevitable times when we desperately want alone time but others are present.
6. The way time moves so simultaneously slow and fast when we are apart. The hours seem so agonizingly slow and lonely and yet the days fly by, marking off far too much time we have missed spending together.
7. The way time seems to speed up when we are together. Our quality time never seems to last long enough, days together are over in a blink.
8. When other women eye him while we’re out. Yep. I get protective and territorial.
9. The current circumstances meaning we do not get much time together.
10. Knowing that some day there will be no tomorrow together. I want forever with him.
10 things I love:
1. Despite the above mentioned dislike of the need for sleep taking away from quality awake time together, I love how completely happy and safe I feel when I fall asleep in his arms.
2. That our heights are perfect together. When he holds me close I can snuggle right into his shoulder. Just perfect. 🙂
3. The way he looks at me and I know without a doubt he loves me every bit as much as I love him.
4. That he knows me so well. He can finish my sentences and he understands what I am tying to say when I am having trouble expressing myself.
5. He just plain gets me. I don’t have to explain myself to him. He just knows.
6. The way he kisses me. Just… mmm.
7. No matter what is wrong, he makes it better just by being there and wrapping his arms around me.
8. When he kisses my hand. It is such a small gesture, but how he just randomly decides to do it is just so sweet.
9. When we hold hands. I love his hands.
10. He is one of the few remaining gentlemen in the world. He opens doors, walks on the curb side of the sidewalks, helps me in and out of the car etc. Little actions, but they say SO much about the kind of man he is.