Some are general while others are aimed at a specific (though unnamed) person. Just because.
1. I’d like to be your friend, because it seems like you need one. But you also seem to be stuck in high school, and you’re a total fake. I just don’t have the patience for that kind of drama in my life.
2. The new Rascal Flatts CD kind of didn’t sweep me off my feet like I hoped/expected it would. I feel like a traitor or something for admitting it. (I still do not own the CD and have not heard the bonus tracks from the deluxe version. The standard version is on spotify though, so I have heard all of those tracks.)
3. I sometimes wish my food issues favored the opposite end of the spectrum so I could be thin.
4. I don’t like keeping secrets from you but there are a couple right now. Not something I am happy about but the truth wouldn’t change anything anyway. I would rather me feel bad about keeping secrets than hurt or disappoint you with the truth. So I just keep it locked up.
5. I love you but I don’t like you. I feel guilty every day for feeling this way but it is what it is.
6. I fantasize about being able to move far away and disappearing from the lives of everyone I know; starting over where nobody knows anything about me.
7. If I die before you, I will haunt your sorry ass.
8. I talk to myself really loudly when I am home alone if I get creeped out, especially after dark. As if me talking loudly will scare away somebody waiting to kill me.
9. I would rather settle for a loveless (though friendly) marriage just to have someone to sleep next to at night than be alone.
10. Whenever someone does something nice for me I can’t help but wonder what their ulterior motives are.