Sorry. This is hardly an original post. But I seem to have a case of writer’s block… I’m waiting for ideal lighting to take some pictures so later today I will be posting about what I am up to that I’ve been keeping secret. But in the mean time…
1. what songs are you currently addicted to?
Rascal Flatts. Yes that’s a valid answer to this question. If they sing it, I’m addicted to it. What?
2. what are you currently reading?
Persuasion by Jane Austen.
3. what was the last movie you saw?
In the theater? Oh boy. Save The Last Dance. Yeah, it’s been a long, long time. I’m just not a movie-goer. As for movies watched at home, I watched How To Steal A Million last night on Netflix.
4. what makes you most frustrated right now?
The fact that my pets can’t clean up after themselves… ugh.
5. favorite book and why?
The Shape Of Mercy by Susan Meissner. Why? Simply put: it’s beautiful.
6. what are your current addictions?
Lemonade, air conditioning, argan oil, and Rascal Flatts. Don’t give me that look.
7. what is your favorite t-shirt?
An old Motordrome t-shirt that is so threadbare it can no longer be worn in public. haha I refuse to get rid of it though, it’s so soft and comfy!
8. what is something about you that most people don’t know?
Now why would I go and answer a silly question like that and make a little known fact public knowledge? A woman has to maintain some mystery you know. 😉
9. what was the last thing you bought?
Groceries. Exciting, isn’t it?
10. did you attend your high school prom?
11. what made you laugh today?
The puppy acting silly, as usual.
12. what is your favorite non-alcoholic beverage?
13. what is your favorite dessert?
14. what are three important factors in a relationship for you?
Honesty, trust and respect.
15. What helps to pull you out of a bad mood?
Time with the Mister. He has a way of making everything better.
16. what are your plans for tomorrow?
Clean. Cook. Clean some more.
17. if you could watch any creative person in the act of the creative process, who would it be?
The Mister. I just love watching him go about normal, everyday things and would love to watch him creating his artwork too.
18. what is your favorite color?
Gray. And purple.
19. what would you do with a billion dollars?
What wouldn’t I do it with? Silly question. I would pay off my debts, put a BUNCH into savings, invest wisely, buy a house, donate to some charities/organizations I support and live comfortably for the rest of my life.
20. what’s the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning?
Open my eyes. Sorry, the smartass in me couldn’t resist that one. The first thing I tend to do is pet the puppy as she sleeps with me so as soon as I’m awake her tail’s wagging and she’s demanding attention. The older dog is sometimes with me too but she usually sleeps elsewhere.