Having trouble thinking of a new post right now so I figured hey, I’ll do a ‘random facts’ post. =) Depending on how long you’ve known me/read my blog, you may already know some of these things.
1. I sneeze when the sun gets in my eyes. It’s not a constant thing – it’ll happen once (sometimes twice) when I first step outside, then I’m good for the remainder of my time outdoors. If I go inside for a while and come back out… yup. I’ll sneeze again. lol (This happened today coming out of the grocery store and a woman was walking beside me and actually said “Bless you” – most people ignore others sneezes these days. She also said I have a cute sneeze. O.o Alrighty then!)
2. I like pancakes with real maple syrup and……. PEANUT BUTTER. My mom and step-dad introduced me to this phenomenally tasty way of eating pancakes when I was a teenager. I rarely eat pancakes any other way now.
3. I collect things having to do with wolves, unicorns and penguins.
4. I tend to get bored with things easily. Probably why I have so many hobbies – they’re in constant rotation.
5. My favorite fruit is watermelon.
6. I do not watch television much. It’s hardly ever even turned on, and 95% of the time it is on it’s only on for some background noise while I do other things and not because I am actually watching it.
7. I used to collect decorative candles. “Used to” for a couple reasons. First and foremost being, finding them simply is not as easy as it used to be. And secondly, my collection died (except for two of them) a couple years ago when we were without power for a couple weeks due to a Winter storm, and we ran through all the other candles and needed to use the candles from my collection. Though honestly, all the years I kept those candles, the thought was always in the back of my mind that “If something ever happens, at least we’ll have some candles to burn”. So. It was ok.
8. I think the city is a nice place to visit for a day or two, but I’d never want to live there. I’m a country girl all the way.
10. My ultimate dream job is NOT what you might think! As much as I adore photography, my real dream job is simply to be a housewife & a mom. ♥